Quinta da Fonte, which was established in 1988, offers retirement living, it has 10 studio apartments, varying in size from 37m2 to 54m2 each, comprising living room / bedroom. a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. In addition 8 individual suites with either ensuite or private bathroom are connected to the main house. All of the rooms are well designed to meet your needs. Ground floor apartments have private balconies and they with the ground floor suites have direct access to the beautifully maintained mature gardens.
Apartments (10 in total):
- Vary in size from 37m² to 54m², five of which are on the ground floor and have a private patio.
- Some apartments can easily accommodate a couple.
- All have a kitchenette with a fridge and facilities for tea/coffee making.
- Each apartment has an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower unit with a built-in chair, non-slip floor and an emergency call system.
Suites (8 in total):
- Vary in size from 25m² to 42m².
- There are three on the second floor of the main building and three on the ground floor. The remaining two comprise either side of a detached cottage with garden frontage and a private patio.
- The cottage can easily be adapted to a two room independent accommodation for a couple.
- All suites have an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower unit with a built-in chair, non-slip floor and an emergency call system.